Wednesday, February 2, 2011

hangboarding for that endurancey stuff

I get pumped when I climb routes. So. I’m going to try this enduro-hangboarding thing on my beastmaker for a while. Take 1:

hangboard schedules

This was harder than I expected. Which I expected. I’m thinking I’ll increase load and rest intervals and stay in the 9 minute range for a spell. I was switching holds as I pleased but am thinking of a way to apply a function to that as well. Since Google Docs butchered my Excel effort I’ll explain: I put a function to load/rest intervals, in this case a sine curve, for a continuous hangboard routine, in this case 9 minutes.

* Actually, here’s a link to the Excel file at DropBox (cuz Google Docs sucks): hangs_20110201.xlsx

1 comment:

Micah said...

I wanna talk about this...

Explain the rational behind the load/rest times.

Explain the second sheet.