Tuesday, September 16, 2008

first water

Los Banos in the morning. Not the same, smoking fast crowd as last night but most were still faster than patrons of the other local pools. Being around a better clientele is good for me, I think. This long course thing kills me. I dropped the distance way down and focused on 100s.

da numbers

  • 2 x 100m free
  • 6 x 100m free @ 2:30
    • coming in around 1:30
    • I was focused on speed here, but long course does see this reflected in my times. It's harder for me.
    • 2:30 is a very slow set for me, but this pool is a whole other deal.
  • 200m fly kick
    • Again, long course is hard. Kick sets are especially hard.
  • 3 x 100m pull w/ paddles
    • coming in around 1:00
    • This was faster than normal 100s. I focused on stretching my stroke out and felt very fast.
  • 100m zipperswitch

No comments: